7.28.2008

The Research Continues

At this point I think I have read so many personal blogs, random articles and bits of internet information on Kwajalein, I'm convinced its's not going to be a big deal.
One of the requirements to get on the island is that you have to have a job lined up. Unless of course you are there to visit family or friends.
I'm working on that now and my boyfriend is also trying to find work on the island so that we can both experience Kwajalein together. I'm not sure if he's motivated enough and I'm beginning to wonder if I will be going by myself; or if I would.
We'll see. Tomorrow he is supposed to be providing some more information to a potential employer, we'll see what happens.
I've been posting stuff to sell on Craigs List and gathering my yard sale items....I'm pretty sure I'm going one way or the other.
I hope he comes with me!

No comments: