9.21.2009

Lost In Translation

Here is a collection of signs from around the island......

I'm not sure if these are just bad translations from Marshallese to English (that's how I interpreted it) or just flat out mistakes but they are funny.

This should read "authorized personnel" not personal.


This one kind of works; you could be scraping the scraps into the trash....


This isn't exactly a translation problem, more like a creative interpretation thing.


This one is funny because this locker is about a mile and a half from the public gardens.


Ummm, I don't golf a lot but don't you use the golf carts to get around the golf course?


Anyone else have any to add to this? I know I haven't found them all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You oughta see some of the spelling boners on the menu items and signs in the chow hall!