10.03.2008

The Takeover

Yesterday was my first day back at work after the Peruvian adventure.

We were handed our new employment packets from the new owners, complete with job application as we all have to reapply for our current positions. In the meeting held to allay every one's fears, we were told that nothing was going to change but we are all on 180 day probation which means that any of us could get dropped at any moment.

I wish I didn't have to go with the new company at all but I can't really make it two months with no income, especially after my trip. Plus, I have no idea if the December 1st deadline is even doable; that seems pretty fast considering how long everything else has taken.

I'll be discussing my options with a friend who works as an employment law attorney, just to see....

No comments: