10.19.2008

The Waiting Continues

Well, I didn't hear back from anyone in HR last week, it was a short week though so I guess I'm not too surprised. I've got my fingers crossed for next week though; I'm just about to burst I want to turn in my notice with the new company so bad!

The purging and packing continues:
I'm making progress - No, really!
Today I sold the last of the household items I intended to sell. The car is the only thing left on the things to sell list. I do have it advertised, I have not had a bite on it yet. As soon as I give my notice, I can put a for sale sign in it which should help.

In other news, the team I will be working with on Kwajalein sent me a link to the NASA website so I could read about the IBEX program they have been working on. It's just way too cool. I am so excited about what I will be part of.

I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

No comments: