11.17.2008

The Car Has Been Sold!

Well, that was the last of it. I have nothing left to sell.

Fortunately I will be renting the house and the furniture and dishes will stay for the renters to use.

We are going to sell the motorcycle that JF uses and keep our dirt bikes. Since we have no idea if and when he'll make it to Kwajalein, he'll be dealing with that himself.

Our friend is going to let us borrow her truck until we leave. I'm not sure how I'll explain why I'm driving a different vehicle to the folks at work; they still don't know. I can't turn in my notice until the next stage of the process which, as far as I know is still happening, I just don't know when.

So, other than packing boxes, I'm ready.

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I think you're just jealous that YOU didn't get to hold that ginormous 30 pound cyst...it's been a life long dream of yours, right?

Hallie :)

Rebecca said...

Bleah!

Is that a dream for some?

One man's dream is another man's nightmare!