11.10.2008

Reviewing My Content

So, today I was reviewing my blog and I was a little bit surprised to see just how long this process has really taken.

The date of my first (and what ended up being the only) interview was July 23rd! Almost 4 months ago!

Wow!

Re-reading everything was pretty fun. Here are some of the best (IMHO):
I'm really looking forward to being able to post something more exciting than delays.

I did get the shed cleaned out yesterday and I've got one whole box packed now! I'm going to pack up all of the clothes I plan to take. That's one thing about all of this taking so long....I'm not wearing any of those clothes now, it's way too cold here for them!

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Are you trying to say you NEVER find morbid monday type pics on the internet? You must be doing something wrong cuz they are everywhere!!

Hallie :)

Rebecca said...

Nope, I really don't.
I guess you aren't searching for rainbows, butterflies and sunshine like me! LOL!

Thanks for the ecomment.