12.16.2008

Really Weird Dynamics

There has been a delay in every single step of this process.

Most recently? The car.

One month ago, I posted that the car had been sold. The kid really wanted it and drove 100 miles to come test drive it. He had totaled his last car and was waiting for the reimbursement check from the insurance company. We went on vacation the week of Thanksgiving and we lost contact for awhile. He let me know Sunday that he wanted to pick it up next weekend. Now, he's leaving town again and won't be picking it up until the 27th of December.

Now, this has worked out great as far as I'm concerned. I was glad to get to take it on our Thanksgiving trip and the weather has been really crappy here (-10 degrees for the last 3 days) and I love my car; I'm going to miss it. But it is a bit strange. As long as he actually buys it, it's great. If he flakes out for some reason, I'm going to be in a bit of a bind.

I just have to keep going with the flow. I can't seem to push anything related to this job along any faster than it wants to go. As you know from reading this blog...I've tried! To no avail.

No comments: