2.18.2009

I Made It To Kwajalein!

I made it!
I am so happy to finally be at my destination.

Tonight I got reconnected to the internet and I'm still getting settled into my quarters. I now live in a hotel room basically. I've met more people than I can remember and I have a lot of new information floating around in my head. There has been a ton of paperwork; it's like applying for a regular job - on steroids!

The cat is doing well. Earlier he found a little lizard in the room to play with. I'm not doing too bad with the weather. It is very humid and windy and when the wind stops, it gets unbearably hot. I've been slathering on the 50 proof sunscreen and I still have some color already. I definatley need more shorts! I'll get more pics posted soon but I'm exhausted. I'm still trying to adjust to the time difference.

I think this was a good choice and I don't think we'll have too much trouble getting JF out here. It will take time...but I think we can get it done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!