2.13.2009

Is It Here Yet? Is It Here Yet?

I ordered a camera for this adventure. JF and I have been sharing his. A little reluctantly on his part I might add. ;) He let me borrow it when I went to Peru but piped up the other day with, "I hope you know you're not taking my camera to Kwajalein!". LOL!

I've been meaning to get one anyway. Since before Peru. The one I had was about 12 years old and won't take more than 2 or 3 pictures without dying even with a brand new battery in it; which I can't get anymore.

After much research and due to the amount of water I'll be exposed to on a regular basis, I opted for a waterproof camera. I decided on the OLYMPUS Stylus 1050 SW Blue 10.1 MP 2.7" 230K LCD 3X Optical Zoom Waterproof Shockproof Digital Camera. It's got all of the functionality of our current camera, it's actually got a higher resolution. It's going to be so weird to put a camera in the water. It goes against everything I've been taught about cameras. It's good to 10 feet so I can take it snorkeling. Yay!
Waterproof Camera



**Update** UPS just delivered it! Sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you've set yourself up... We expect no less than a proper slide show! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh, you're on!

We'll start with the road trip tomorrow and end with my arrival on Kwaj.

I think it will be pretty fun to see.