2.13.2009

I'm A Lucky Girl

I had a nice time tonight. We went to dinner at our favorite restaurant and met up with some friends.
Dinner with friends
It's such a bittersweet celebration, on one hand it's great to see everyone and have a good time and on the other...I have no idea when I may see them again. I'll take it though, as I mentioned a few posts back, I'm not good at developing intimate relationships so its a special treat that I have such good friends now in my life. Ironic I'm leaving but that's the way it seems to go for me.

I got to test out the new camera and I'll have to change some settings for sure. The flash just about set the wall on fire tonight and the resolution is like "Wowee-wow-wow" - something like 8000 x 8000 pixels, it's a bit much. I've got two 7 hour flights coming up in which to learn about it so I think we'll be good to go by the time I get there.

Tomorrow.....the departure.

No comments: