6.22.2009

Found Item Collection Growing

Here is an updated picture of my little collection of found items. There are shells, beach glass, coral pieces, an urchin spine, a toy turtle, a seed that almost fell on me, some sort of grass and pirate treasure! The note in a bottle is a wedding invitation I received. Pretty cool.



Some people that have been here for awhile have some incredible beach glass and shell collections. I think divers have an opportunity to find things the rest of us can't as well. In July I will be getting dive certified so that will open up a whole other realm for me here. It should be interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to the wedding?

Rebecca said...

It was in May. I did go....
http://kwajaleinadventure.blogspot.com/2009/05/wedding-by-sea.html
It was the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. I didn't take any pictures though.