1.03.2009

Talk About Trust

The good news is that my physical has been scheduled for the 12th of January. Along with the appointment confirmation and of course the detailed instructions for the physician to follow regarding the required tests, billing, so on....

The weird part is that while I figured there would be some blood and urine samples that would be required and whatever else a full physical may mean, I didn't expect that my bodily fluids were going to be shipped clear across the US for processing. In multiple directions. I find that to be kind of creepy.

The Government now knows more about me than anyone I've ever known in my life. All my gory details; literally. What a strange feeling. I'm not a trusting person by nature which makes security a good field for me but I've been sort of proud of the fact that no one really knows much about me. Until now. Now it's all out there.

No comments: