8.03.2008

SpaceX Falcon 1 Launch #3

We just watched the live launch of the SpaceX Falcon 1.
There is a really great Blogspot blog called Kwajalein Atoll and Rockets that has practically up the second information. It's apparently written by someone on the SpaceX team and is the best resource I've found so far on this subject.
The SpaceX website isn't updated nearly as fast.
This is something I might just get the chance to see up close in the near future.
There is at least one more launch scheduled from Kwajalein this quarter, the Kwajrockets Blog said there are two more. I think I'll take his word for it since he's directly involved and offering up to the minute information.
As of right now, the status is "Anomaly in Launch". I'm just waiting like everyone else to find out what happened.
The video that is available up til the "anomaly" is very interesting to watch:

No comments: