8.19.2008

Yard Sale!

This weekend I had the first yard sale of my life. I still don't know for sure if were going to Kwajalein but I had a few things I could live without either way. It was an experience, that's for sure.
I almost want to do another one right away because now I have some experience and would do a couple of things differently. But....I don't think so!
As soon as it was over, I loaded everything that was left in the car and took it to Goodwill. It never went back in the house. The point was to get rid of stuff so that's what I did. I wish I knew for sure about whether we were going because it probably would have influenced me to let go of even more items.
I'm on the road traveling for work this week, with my fingers crossed and my hopes high that I will hear back about the next interview soon.

No comments: