3.16.2009

Sightseeing Tour

It wasn't intended to be a sightseeing tour, but that's what it turned out to be. We went fishing again and this time not one fish made it into the boat. Not one! There is a whole sea of fishes out there and we didn't snag a one. Well, I guess that's not exactly true. We had one on the line that got away and when we reeled in the rigging to put the poles away we found a piece of a jaw wedged in the lure, I guess we would have had one if it's jaw would have held out. Sorry fish!

Something we did see that made the whole trip worthwhile (for me anyway) was dolphins. Lots of them. Three times we were surrounded by huge pods that swam with us and played along with the boat. It was so much fun. Photographing dolphins is a bit like photographing lightning though, as soon as you snap they are gone. I got a couple of good ones but the highlight was this little video I managed to capture:

No comments: